Bila kerja rumah sumer dah siap, budak2 pun dah tidor.. boring plak. Memang dah lama plan nak buat donut nih.. resepi pun memang dah print from Rima's blog.. Teringat masa kecik kecik dulu mak pun rajin buat, kita tukang kacau.. so sekarang nih nak tunjuk skill plak...
1 packet of instant yeast (11g)
50g Margarine (i used unsalted butter)
1 tbsp Shortening
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp condense milk or milk powder
1 egg (mix)
1/2 tsp salt
190 - 200ml warm water
Fine sugar for coating
1. In a big bowl, add warm water, yeast, sugar, milk, margarine and shortening and stir using spoon lightly and let it rest for 8-10 mins.
2. Once yeast mixture starting to bubble, add half of sifted flour into bowl, add egg and salt too... continue to stir using spoon (in one direction)
3. Once mixture incorporated and not sticking to ur spoon, add another half of the sifted flour, mix lightly with spoon and quickly continue to knead dough using ur hand till dough no longer sticking to the bowl (u will know if dough is ready when ur dough no longer stick to ur fingers)
Let it rest....
After 5-10 min...
4. U dont hv to let dough rest but if u want a much much more rounder donut, u may do so for 5 to 10 mins
5. Roll dough to abt 1/2" thick and cut with donut cutter
6. Heat oil and deep fry donut on medium heat till golden brown (if u prefer a much more fluffier, do rest it for 10mins or so, the more lighter ur donut is, the more fluffier it will be)
7. Once cool, coat donut using fine sugar or melted chocolate..